2022 RunNSW Event Package
Purchase your 2022 RunNSW Event Package!
Become a 2022 RunNSW Member and receive FREE ENTRY into The Big 3 – Sydney 10, Sydney Half, and Fernleigh 15!
As a RunNSW member, you will receive free entry to the Sydney 10 (May 1) and Sydney Half (Sept 4) – both held at the iconic Sydney Olympic Park – the Fernleigh 15 (Mid-October) which runs along the beautiful Fernleigh Track. These events all feature a range of distances and the membership is a great saving for anyone who plans to race two or more events in the series.
Members also receive discounted entry to Athletics NSW’s traditional cross country events as well as a 50% discount to the RunNSW Western Sydney 10, as well as all other events as part of the Western Sydney Marathon (Marathon, Half Marathon, 5km Fun Run and 2km Family Fun Run).
As part of our commitment to improving the experience of runners in NSW, you will also receive discounted entry to Athletics Australia accredited coaching courses and other educational seminars.
All of this at one low cost of $99!
Simply use the code at the bottom of your Registration Confirmation Email to receive free entry/discounted entry into all RunNSW Events.
Benefits of the 2022 RunNSW Event Package Membership
- Free Entry into 3 RunNSW events
- Half Price Entry into Waratah Run Series Events
- Half Price Entry into the Western Sydney 10 + all other Western Sydney Marathon events
- Coverage for Personal Accident Insurance under the National Insurance Plan
- Athlete’s Advantage Member Benefits Program
- What’s On? Information Service
- RunNSW Information Service and support
- 10% discount on Coaching Courses run by Athletics NSW
How to get involved!
Watch the video below to find out how you can get involved with RunNSW.
Recreational Running Clubs
- Athletics East
- Illawong Revesby Workers Athletics
- Orange Runners Athletics Club
- Rejoov Runners
- Sutherland District Athletics Club
- U.T.S Northern Suburbs Athletic Club Inc
- The Running Movement
- TRT Running
- UP Coaching
- Boobs on the Run
- Hills District Athletics Club
- Kembla Joggers Inc
- Rachel’s Runners
- Sapphire Running Club
- Sydney Pacific Athletics Club Ltd
- Woodstock Runners
- Newcastle Flyers Runners Club
- Coastal Track and Trail Runners
- Achilles Running Club Sydney
- Asics West
- Byron Bay Runners
- Hooked on Running
- Newcastle Runners Inc
- Randwick Botany Harriers Athletics Club
- St George District Athletic Club Inc
- Sydney Striders Road Runners Club Inc
- Running Science
- Nicks Run Club
- Victory Runners
As well as these clubs mentioned above, there are over 90 additional clubs within NSW which offer the RunNSW Membership.
Jump on to the above links, or the Athletics NSW website to see which club will be a good fit for you!